Monday 23 August 2021

My AMAZING Park!!!🐯🤩🌳

 Hello Blogger's!!!
Today I have made a park (On slides) On the google meet on Friday we had to make our own park! We had to add an event and 10 games we can play at the park. We also had to add what the seasons and trees are like. I also added a soccer match for soccer lovers! There was not much hard parts! It was all pretty easy. Have you ever made your own park??? Stay Safe!!!                                               

                                              🐯⚽Mikayla⚽🐯 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mikayla, thank you for sharing your mahi (work) with us. I am very happy to see a dog park, I would happily visit there and hang out with the dogs. (Let's hope the tiger finds his way back to the jungle!) The playground on slide one looks like a lot of fun - are adults allowed on it too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Whysall!
      My favorite part is the dog part too! I think my dog would love it but right now she has a cast because she brook her leg so she can not go do anything but stay home! But I think Tia would love it! Yes Adults are allowed there with a dog or with not because some people might not have a dog and they just want to look at some!
      Mikayla🐯⚽

      Delete
  2. Kia Orana Mikayla, your slides are amazing! It would be great to see all the animals. I would love to attend your once a decade special event. Your descriptions of all the seasons are lovely, they have helped me imagine your park : ) Have you checked out anyone else's ideal park blog posts? Megan : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Judd!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I wish my park was real so I could go to it! I wish my special event was real and then everyone could enjoy it! I have looked at Amy's amazing park!
      Mikayla🐯⚽

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.