Monday 28 June 2021

My Hot Air Balloon Writing!!!

 Hello Blogger's!!

Today I have made some exiting writing about a picture. It was about a hot air balloon I will give to the picture so you can see what I am writing about. It was not to hard but we had to put some good words to make it good writing. Other then that it was pretty easy😄. Have you ever done writing like this??

                                                🐯🐯🐯🐴🐶Mikayla🐶🐴🐯🐯🐯

                                                                 

It was a new day. The air was cold you could see a big ball of rainbow in the sky. Slowly, the hot air balloon crossed the water just touching it.  There was a cool breeze in the air it swirled around me. The water was crystal clear I could see under it. The breeze was colder than ever. As I floated across the splashing water I thought maybe the water would be nice to jump in. I got ready to jump. Excitedly I   jumped in! It was so cold it felt like I was was swimming in a ice pop. My hot air balloon started to float away. “NOOO COME BACK” I yelled. “Mmmmm”. I was nowhere close to land.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.