Friday 2 July 2021

Animation Legend Mash up!!

 Hello Blogger's!!

Today I have made a legend mash up with my friend Amy. A legend mash up is when you have to mash to legends together me and Amy have put Bird woman & Rau Te Manu. Also am sorry bloggers but it is not fdone yet me and Amy are working on it every time we can. They are to story's we have put together. The whole of Rm 7 is doing it!! Nothing is to hard about it. We get to use storyboard to make it too!! Have you ever done something like this?? Blog you later! Mikayla!!! 



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mikayla! I love how you've shared your slides even thought they're not finished yet. What a great way to get feedback! I also like how you have the images with speech bubbles as well as more detailed sentences. If you wanted to, you could add your voices reading the speech bubbles out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Phil!!!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! Me & Amy should use a voice recorder!! So we will do that! Blog you later!!! Mikayla

      Delete
  2. Hi Kayla,
    Rita.L here!
    I really like your slide/Animation I also like how there are a lot of the elements like the tree person and then the ghost Kind of looked like a ice or a water element type of thing (?)
    What gave you the Idea to do this?
    Anyways
    If you like check out my blog here:MY Blog!
    BYE!
    Blog you later!
    Rita.L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rita!! Mikayla here.
      Thank you for the comment. The ghost was a snow god type thing🥶. (Amy made it) I made the tree part. Amy made the start! I also made the part end... Blog you later!!!
      Mikayla🐯❤️

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.