Friday 7 May 2021

CRASH!!! (Writing)

 Hello Bloggers!!

A couple weeks ago I made this writing called crash well the whole of Rm 7 did. I hope you like it.

There was not much hard parts about this. So it was pretty easy! Anyways. Tell me in the comments if I have to fix something in my writing. BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

The writing!!

!!!BOOM!!!!!!! CRASH!!!

The helicopter crashed. I stepped out. Panicked I dashed through the grass. It was dripping wet. I kept on slipping and sliding. My heart was beating fast. Boom boom……..boom boom …….boom boom……

It felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest. I yelled for help!! “HELP HELP” No one heard me. I looked around me and I think I might have shrunken because I was in a garden and everything was BIG. The flowers were crystal clear. I looked around me and I saw someone coming my way. I had to make a run for it. I saw a dog and I jumped on to the dog. Its name was bella.  I said in a very loud voice “GO BELLA GO” she ran as fast as she could till we made it to the end of the garden the person must have thought I was some kind of doll or something because she picked me up and said “oh look a little doll I am going to keep it in my bedroom forever” well that was the end of me. 




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mikayla this is Rita from rm 6.
    I wanted to comment on your blog because of how much creative words you used and of how descriptive your writing was and I just want to say keep up the good work!
    How long did it take for you to write this?
    Blog ya later! Rita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.