Friday 14 May 2021

My fav writing!!!!!!

                                                                              

Hello Blogger's!!! Mikayla here.

In the past week we have been looking at Setting Descriptive writing. There was two writings we had to do. My one is about a hunted house. Megan said that we had to do it. Well this was not my all time fav but we had to chose one from our slide. I will also show you the picture so you can see what I am describe.   

                                                🐯🐯🐯🐴🐶Mikayla🐶🐴🐯🐯🐯

 I started walking down a path. It was a pitch black night. I could hear someone laughing. I saw a house. It was a horrifying site. Red light shone on me as I walked up the stairs. CREEK!! Went the steps. Anxiously I made my way to the door. Knock knock knock. I could hear someone coming down the stairs of the house. BOOM BOOM!!! I heard a terrifying sound in the house. GULP!! I gulped. The door creaked open. Very slowly. Boom boom…… boom boom…..boom boom….. My heart was beating faster than ever. The door opened I tired to scream but I was to scared to say a word.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikayla. I am from Room 24! I really love your writing and I remember doing this in week 7! I think that you are a star at writing. My question for you is did you find it tricky? Well then blog you later!
    -Lavina

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.