Friday 16 April 2021

A Mysterious shadow!! (writing)

 Hello Bloggers!!

Today I made some writing that we had to do in our class. It was called A Mysterious shadow.

I really liked how this writing went but I made this in to a really big story so I am just going to show you my two fav parts of my writing. Hope you like it!!!  Blog you later!!!!

🐯🐯🐯🐴🐶Mikayla🐶🐴🐯🐯🐯

Suddenly a gust of wind swept passed me.

“Hello” I said “Hello dear” said a voice that sounded very old and crakerley. “Um who is this?”

Black powder went all over the floor. The floor turned pitch black. I said creeped out.

I was sinking “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I yelled “Haha, find out for yourself” said the voice.

“PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME” I yelled with all my might.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla,
    I would love to see your full story. Your two favourite parts are probably my two favourite parts.
    Blog Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.