Friday 16 April 2021

My toolkit!!


                                                 Hello Blogger's!!
Over the past days me and Amy have been making a toolkit. Everyone has tho. Me and Amy made ours about storyboard. If you do not know how to use storyboard then this is the perfect pose for you.
Also me and Amy got to show ours to Rm 6 right next door to us. Only a couple of people got to go to some class's to show people there slides. I think they really liked our one. But I do not know???
What was your toolkit about?? Toolkit are really fun!!!!!!!!! I hope you got to use it.
                                                     🐯🐯🐯🐴🐶Mikayla🐶🐴🐯🐯🐯

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mik! Amy here🐾
    I think that this is a really good blog post.
    It was so fun doing this with you
    I think the videos are really weird but really funny.
    What was your favourite part of our storyboard??
    Blog you later!!🤪🐶🐱Amy🐴🐯⚽

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.