Wednesday 31 March 2021

My tunnel writing!🖨️⌨️

 Hello Bloggers!! Mikayla here.

Today we were doing writing. We were doing this writing about a tunnel. The hard thing about this was choosing your words. The easy thing about this was making something up in my writing. I hope you like it BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!🐯🐯🐯🐴🐶Mikayla🐶🐴🐯🐯🐯


As I walked down the forest and looked around the corner.Amazed I saw a shimmering waterfall. The waterfall sprinkled on the water.

It flowed down the stream.  The Air smelled of lavender and it swirled around me.

I looked over and saw a dark cloudy cave.

I wanted to explore so I went into the cave.

It was big at first but when I started going down it got smaller and smaller each

step I took.

Until I had to lay down on my tummy to get through the cave.

A bat jumped out of a hole in the cave. I felt like I had just had a heart attack. 

Then I saw cycrest clear water. It glowed.

I stepped in the water and kept on walking.

I looked under my feet and saw a cave underwater. I started to swim down.

I was out of breath slowly and I started to stop.

It got deeper and deeper till I could not touch the bottom.

Then I saw an opening. I used all my strength and got up.

Then the cave stopped. Then I could breathe. I felt so good I lay on the floor.

I looked at the roof and saw glittering diamonds. Was I in a dream?

I slapped myself on the face. OW!! I Yelled. I am not in a dream. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla I really like you thinking and your writing and the under water cave and I like when you said you where in a dream and slap your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mikayla loved descripotion and how it end, what is the hardest thing about writting this great amazming story? did you ever get stuck? bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lna!
      Thank you for the comment! The hardest thing was thinking about the ideas. No I have not got stuck. Have you ever done writing like this?
      Mikayla

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.