Tuesday 12 May 2020

My favriot thing about school

I like school well I like to see my friends and more fun so today i am going to show my favorite   things to do in school okay so my first favorite thing to do in school is slid I love making them I like to make  ones animal ones and math ones and reading I like that you can make them with a friends too okay now the 2nd thing I like to do at school is playing with my friends at play time I love playing lots of games with them and doing jokes it is so fun if you have a friend now my 3rd thing i like to do in school is seeing the chickens i love to feed them and they are so cute I like patting them so cute now my 4th thing I like doing at school is garden to table I like to cut the food up and go to the gardens and put more food in to eat but my favorite part about it is eating the food we have made it is so yum so that was my blog for today I hoped you liked it                                                                              bye    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla, I'm glad you enjoy so many things at school! Why don't you post one of your slideshows on your blog? Here is a link to show you how to do it:
    How to embed slides on a blog
    Otherwise you can email me and I can put it on your blog, bye : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Megan!🐾😜
      I do like a lot of things at school. Maybe next time I will make a slid show. Thank you for you amazing comment. Thank you for the link too. I will gmail you if I have time. Thank you for asking to put it on my blog but I think that I will be okay. Blog you later!
      Mikayla🐯

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.