Wednesday 13 May 2020

My cat

 Hi my name is Mikayla and I am going to show you my cat today so this is my cat his name is Fonzie and he likes to eat and lay down in the sun and goes to the neighbors homes like no one lives next to me so there is a home where no one lives and my cat loves going there so he likes to lay on my mum and dads bed some time he likes to lay on my my brothers  because my brother has lots of windows in his room so my cat gets lots of sun in there my cat hates other cats he use to live with one cat but my cats owners had to movie to a new home they where moving over seas so they can not take Fonzie but the other cat was still there when we went to go and get him my dad liked Fonzie because has markings so he kind of looks like a tiger we find him on trad me my cat is like 10 so he is kind of old but not to old just saying his full name is Fonzie tiger king Bendall so his 1st name is Fonzie his 2nd name is tiger king and his 3rd name is Bendall so that is all i am going to tell you about my cat so I hope you liked it bye     



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Mikayla. Thank you for sharing so much about your cat. I love that you got him as an adult cat and gave him a new home. Did you rename your cat when you got him, or was that the name he came with?
    Teacher tip: Remember to add some punctuation to your story. At the moment what you have written is one very long sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah when we got him that is what they called him bye

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.