Monday 14 December 2020

My comment! For summer learning Journey!

 Hello Blogger's!!!

Today I have a post about  a comment that I tried to make the best comment ever! I really wanted to show you this. It was from summer learning Journey. Can you please tell me if you found a mistake that would be useful. Here it is! Blog ya later!!!

BYE!!!

Hello Franisco! My name is Mikayla. I am from owairaka school in room 7.

This blog post is amazing! I really like how you made it look bright and big.

You can see it really well. I have done something like this before .

If you would like to see it here is a link to my blog copy. https://odsmikaylab.blogspot.com/.

How long did it take you to do this??? 

By the way I think this blog post is great because I can not see any mistakes.

Blog you later! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Mikayla, my name is Elle and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done, this is a great example of a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on another student’s blog! I’m sure that Francisco really appreciated your comment. I think it’s great that you’ve introduced yourself, and mentioned what you liked the most about the post! I also really like that you’ve asked them a question. This is a great way to start a conversation, because when they reply, you can have a back and forth discussion about the activity and create a comment thread! Ka pai!

    I notice your text is running into the sidebar of your blog. Follow these easy steps to edit and update your blog post.

    To make sure that your blog posts look great, follow this nifty tip when copying and pasting text from another document.
    Use Ctrl Shift V to paste your text into your blog post.


    Otherwise, great work! I have included a link to the Summer Learning Journey blog here so that you can see the 2020/2021 activities that you will need to complete in order to be eligible to receive points and win prizes. It would be great to see you doing more of these activities, because you did such a great job on this one!

    Ngā mihi nui and keep it up! I can’t wait to see what you post next.
    - Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.