Thursday 20 August 2020

the deep dark ocean

Welcome back to my blog!!!
I am going to show you what people have found in the bottom of the deep dark ocean.🌌

The Ancient City of Alexandria
Emerald Treasure
Lake Michigan Stone Henge
Locomotive Graveyard
World's Oldest City
Apollo Moon Rocket Engines
An Ancient Computer. That's right, long before Microsoft or Apple there was apparently this wonder - the Antikythera mechanism
Blog you later
🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯
10 Eerie Man-Made Things Found Underwater - YouTubeCreepiest Things Found at the Bottom of the Ocean | Reader's DigestYou Won't Believe What These People Found Underwater - GalleryCreepiest Things Found at the Bottom of the Ocean | Reader's Digest

4 comments:

  1. hi kayla! this is a really cool post on what (very lucky people) found
    what one of these things would you want to find?
    Stay safe,
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita!🐾😜
      Thank you for your comment. I think the people who found this is lucky too. I think I would want to find the Emerald Treasure. I would be rich.
      Stay safe
      Mikayla 🐯

      Delete
  2. Kia orana Mikayla, thanks for such an interesting post. I had to search up what the Antikythera mechanism is. Here is a link to what I found.
    link
    Perhaps you could make a slideshow about it. You could add some of the YouTube videos and there is even a clip of a Lego Antikythera mechanism. Do you think others would be interested to learn more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan!🐾😜
      I think I will make a slid show today and share it with you and some more people. I did not know what the Antikythera mechanism was but then I searched it up so I know what it is now.
      Stay safe
      Mikayla🐯

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.