Wednesday 29 April 2020

some things I have been doing in lock down

                                                                      Hello
 Mikayla here so i want to show you some stuff I have been doing in boring lock down and you         might  try out some of these things  so now this is what i have been doing
1. making Art
2. cooking
3. going on bike rides
4. playing with my sister and brother
5. playing on the iPad
6. drawing
7. making up some games to play
8. talking to my friends on hangouts
9. doing lots of blogs
10. playing with my toys
so that is some stuff I have been doing you can do some of it if you like and if you have been doing some of that stuff cool and great so see you later
Bye Mikyla 🐯

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla, you have certainly been busy so how have you been bored?! Do you think you could post some of your art on your blog? I would love to see it and hear about how you made it. bye : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss Judd I have been boded a lot but I did do that stuff to make it fun so for the art I did not use paint for it so I have food dye and I put it on the paper and it was very hard to see so after like a day I can see it now so i put it on my wall and i mixed water and food dye together
    Bye Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla,
      Your description has made me curious, I would love to see a photo of it. Can you post one on your blog? Let me know if you need any help. bye : )

      Delete
  3. It is good to hear that you have been able to get outdoors for walks and bike rides.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.