Thursday 26 March 2020

Howick historical village visit trip

Old games: at the games I did a game called  log walkers so I did it with my Mum and Amy all you have to do is you all left one feet and the Right it is like right left right left and there was a game called stilts it was very hard but we have them at our school so most kids will know them so hard

Decoding: braille it was fun but it was hard to the lady said that it was for blind people so they can feel the bumps on it cuz they can not read it cuz they are bind so they can not read it  we did a work
book about it but they wanted to keep it for some reason but I did not want to keep it so good

School house: so at the school house Ted got the cane cuz he rip his pants and Niamh got the cane cuz she ate the teachers apple and the teacher was going to eat it and he was mad and we did very easy math will only two of them had to do it and there was a slit to writ on and we had to writ with rock  and the school was my favorite  😇
Have you bean to the Howick historical village ???

                                                          🐯 BYE 🐯             

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla - great to hear you had a fun day at the Howick Historical Village. With the games, I tried the one where you held two sticks and then tried to flick the circle to your partner. A bit tricky to start with but after practising we got fairly good at it.
    Teacher tips: because (instead of "cuz"), write, slate.
    I look forward to seeing more work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the Howick Village was a fantastic class trip and learnt lots of things also.
    I wonder what you have been up to over the holidays, have you been doing any art as I know you really enjoy drawing and painting?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.