Thursday 2 December 2021

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander!!!

 Hola Bloggers!

Over the last couple of days my class have been making this Art called Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander. This kind of Art was mad all over the world. It was made 1000 years ago and now lots of people like it. You can really do anything and just add dots. My whole class did the same one first which is the gecko. We had to do dots on the gecko and the background. We also had to do this thing called warm and cold colors I did cool for my gecko and warm for my background. Then after you have finished that Art you get to do your own art (But add dots) I did I tiger because there my favorite animal!! I also did a blue background because I wanted it to be a sky blue. 

                                                                        My Gecko!!!

                                                            

                                                                     My Tiger!!!                                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mikayla. Wow, these are amazing. What a cool idea to use dots for the background, it makes such a difference. Thank you for explaining the learning in such detail. Do you think you'll use this technique in future art projects?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Phil!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I liked doing dot art it was pretty fun. I loved doing the free art which was when we could do anything not just the gecko so for my free art I wanted to do a tiger because they are my favorite animal. I was not really sure where to put the dots on the tigers face so I just left that out. I might use it in the future who knows?
      Have you ever used dot art before??? Blog you later!
      Mikayla:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your reply Mikayla. I don't think I've ever used dot art. Maybe when I was back at school. My favourite was always oil pastels though. Do you have a favourite?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.