Friday 19 February 2021

HORSE RIDING CAMP!!!!! The picture I made about it!

 Hello Blogger's!!!

Today I have a fun post about horse riding camp we went there in the holidays with my friends (Me,Rita,Amy,Charlotte). So Amy had to leave a day early tho:( Check out Amy's blog!

We all had our own horse here are the names and stuff.

Charlotte: Horse: Frankie White horse!girl

Rita: Horse:Philip chestnut horse!Boy

Mikayla: Cauletta black and white horse!Girl The best horse at the camp!!!

Amy: Pippin: Chestnut bay horse! Boy

Here the picture is Blog ya later!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mik.
    I loved going to horse camp it was so fun and I loved riding Pippin. Do you remeber when Philip did that jump but reared when he was in the air and Rita fell off that look really cool. Cauletta is really pretty but she was really naughty but I liked pippin more.
    Bye Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.